Monday, February 24, 2014

How to Determine If You Have a Foot Fetish

I’ve been out for a while now and I have to admit it is quite liberating. Oh, let me clarify what I’m out for. I’m straight, no doubt about it. But it was a long time before I realized I have a foot fetish. I sort of just accepted the fact that my feet are overly sensitized and they’re one of the sources of my pleasure. Never did it enter my mind that I would one day ask, “Do I have a foot fetish?



But the signs only became clear when one of my “close friends” pointed it out to me. To be honest, it came as a shock. For days, I keep saying to myself, who knew? So if you think you might not have this type of sexual urge, think again.

Here are some signs of foot fetish:

1.    You consider the feet as the most attractive part of a person’s body. If anyone asks if you’re a leg or boobs man, you’d probably say leg. And if you end up wanting to crawl under the table during a dinner date just to watch or touch your date’s feet, you have feet fetish. No doubt about it.

If you belong on the other end of the spectrum, like me, then you enjoy the attention given to your feet. For me the best prelude to good sex is a foot massage that goes from a simple kneading to downright sucking.

2.    You find yourself spending time in shoe store with no intention of buying anything. If you’re a guy in a women’s shoe store, then you’re definitely there for an entirely different reason. Unless, of course, if you’re accompanying a girlfriend or wife. Still, if you’re eyes stray on more than one occasion, then you, my man, have a thing for feet.

The same thing is true if you approach a total stranger just to comment on their feet or you followed someone just to see more of their feet even if they’re not going your way. It would be so much fun if we’re together in one store, because I can definitely give you a leg show that you want.

3.    You get aroused just looking at someone’s feet. And if you’re sexually involved with the person who owns those pair of feet, you’re likely to want them to rub a foot on your genitalia. This one was what gave me away. Oh, I don’t get turned on looking at my feet, but the friction created between my foot and my partner’s crotch drove me to ecstasy land. Add to that his reaction to the playful teasing and I just came undone. I knew then, my feet can do wonders for me besides getting me from point A to B.




4.    There are plenty of other signs of foot fetish; some are just aesthetic, while others are directly sexual. This type of fetishism also extends to an unusual sexual interest in shoes, which is portrayed by Carrie Bradshaw and her circle of friends. And if you ever watch Lifetime’s The Client List, you’d have seen one client with an unusual fetish of having stilettos walking on his back. As this can be quite painful if someone were to actually wear the shoes, the massage therapists use their hands to walk the high heels.

Do I have foot fetish? Yes, I do. And if you notice any of these signs manifesting on you, then you probably do too. I’d say congratulations because you discovered another pleasure point that will get you off in a seriously sexy way, but coming to terms with your addiction to feet would take some getting used to. Until you get past the bewilderment and embrace the glory of feet fetish, you’ll never fully enjoy this sexual urge.

"Learn How to Make Money with Your Feet! Take a Moment and Download the Special Report: The Ultimate Home Based Business for Women"



No comments:

Post a Comment